In consideration of BC Transit providing you with a copy of the Data, you agree to comply with all obligations and conditions contained in these Terms. These Terms are designed to protect BC Transit and promote the publication of its Data.
1. BC Transit retains all rights, title, and interest in the Data, and any intellectual property rights embodied in the Data, including any copyright, and any and all improvements or modifications to the Data that BC Transit may provide and that you acquire no such proprietary rights from the use or distribution of the Data, and that you will not attempt to restrict, limit or prevent BC Transit's use of the Data or BC Transit's trade-marks or official marks in association with the Data.
2. BC Transit grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and redistribute the Data in accordance with these Terms.
3. You must, unless otherwise agreed to by BC Transit in writing, indicate that BC Transit is the source of the Data you are using. You are not authorized and are prohibited from, making use of BC Transit's domain name or any trade-marks or official marks, which are owned by BC Transit or any confusingly similar variation of the domain name or those marks. At BC Transit's request, you will be required to withdraw such indication when its use is deemed illegitimate or contrary to the public's interest.
4. The Data is provided to you on "as is" and "as available" basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement. Under no circumstances will BC Transit be liable for any direct or indirect damages, even if BC Transit is aware of the possibility of such damages, including without limitation damages, loss of profits or for any other special, economic loss, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages, however caused, whether based upon contract, including negligence, strict liability in tort, warranty or contractual claims, or any other legal theory, arising out of or related to your use of the Data. You agree with BC Transit that this limitation should apply even if the Data, is faulty or inaccurate or otherwise fails. You agree that the use of the Data is at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Data may provide incorrect information to you or your users, as well as the risk that the Data may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BC Transit and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all demands, claims, causes of action, suits, actions or proceedings, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use or distribution of the Data to any end user.
6. These Terms sets forth the entire agreement between you and BC Transit and supersedes all previous discussions, representations and agreements between you and BC Transit, whether written or oral, and may be amended only with the written consent of BC Transit.
7. BC Transit reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, without notice.