BC Bus Pass
The British Columbia provincial government offers a universal bus pass for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities, providing unlimited access on any scheduled BC Transit bus.
To qualify for the reduced-cost BC Bus Pass Program, you must be living in an area served by BC Transit and meet one of these criteria:
- 60-64 years old and someone in your family unit is a Person with Disabilities receiving disability assistance from the Province of B.C.
- 60-64 years old and on income assistance from the Province of B.C.
- 60-64 years old, living on a First Nations reserve and getting assistance from the band office
- Over 65 years old and would qualify for the GIS but do not meet the Canadian 10-year residency rule
- Getting Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Getting the Federal Spousal Allowance
- Getting the Allowance for the Survivor
For inquiries or application information: