Schedule improvements make their way to the Victoria Regional Transit System
Mar 22, 2021
Transit System: Victoria
VICTORIA – BC Transit is announcing a service change in the Victoria Regional Transit System effective Monday, April 5, 2021.
BC Transit continues to work hard to provide reliable service for our customers, throughout the transit system. This service change will look to improve on-time performance through schedule changes on various routes.
Schedule improvements will include:
- Updated weekend schedules on routes 2, 6, 8, 27, 28, 30, 31 and 75
- Additional weekday midday and early evening service on route 46 Dockyard/Westhills
- Additional Sunday service between Bear Mountain and Langford Exchange on Route 52 Colwood Exchange/Bear Mountain
- Later evening service on routes 3 James Bay/Royal Jubilee and 10 James Bay/Royal Jubilee
Route 75 Saanichton/Royal Oak/Downtown will also offer better connections with route 72 Swartz Bay/Downtown at Saanichton Exchange, seven days a week, as part of this service change.
Detailed schedule changes for all routes are available on our website at bctransit.com/Victoria.
In addition, routing changes will be in effect for route 1 Richardson on April 5.
- Service moved from Humboldt St. onto Fairfield Rd.
For more information on this service change, please visit bctransit.com/victoria or pick up a new Rider’s Guide.