Fare Change - May 2019
Effective May 1, 2019
BC Transit, the City of Prince Rupert and the District of Port Edward are announcing a fare change to the route 60 Port Edward starting May 1, 2019.
This fare change will impact the existing transferability of fare products between the two municipalities, as well as the Zone structure within the system.
In particular, please note:
- Transfers will be provided to customers when travelling to and within the Prince Rupert Transit System from route 60 Port Edward
- Transfers will no longer be valid when travelling from Prince Rupert to Port Edward on route 60 Port Edward
- DayPasses will now only be valid in Prince Rupert local routes and will no longer be valid on route 60 Port Edward
- There is no fare change within the Prince Rupert local routes at this time
- There is no fare change to the Prince Rupert handyDART service
Visit the below links for more information about the May 1 fare change: