Stops Closed - August 6 to September 27
August 5, 2019 1:37 AM
Bus stops along Valleyview Drive between the Trans Canada overpass and Russet Wynd will be closed August 6 - September 27, 2019 for the City of Kamloops' Valleyview Drive Paving Project.
Affected routes are 16 (Juniper) and 17 (Dallas). A detour will be put in place, following the Trans Canada Highway Frontage Road, Trans Canada Highway East, VIcars Road, GLenwood Drive, Cardinal Drive and back onto Valleyview Drive.
The following bus stops will be closed for the duration of the project:
- 104660 Valleyview at Rose Hill
- 104661 Valleyview at Comazzetto
- 104700 Valleyview at Strom
- 104699 Valleyview at Knollwood WB
- 104662 Valleyview at Knollwood EB
- 104698 Valleyview at Knollwood
- 104663 Valleyview at Orchard Drive
- 104664 Valleyview at Cardinal
Temporary stops will be placed in front of Burger King along the Trans Canada Highway Frontage Road (inbound and outbound), as well as on Glenwood Drive (inbound and outbound), and Cardinal Drive (outbound).