HOME   >   Regions   >   Penticton Transit System & Okanagan-Similkameen Transit System   >   Fares    >   Tax Exempt Bus Pass  
BC Transit
Tax Exempt Bus Pass 

The Government of Canada offers a non-refundable tax credit if you use a bus pass.

How to Claim Your Bus Pass

Keep your monthly pass and dated receipt. If you use ProPASS, U-PASS or YouthPASS, you can also claim your passes by keeping the appropriate receipts — or in the case of ProPASS users, keep your payroll stubs.

Claiming Your Spouse/Common-law Partner

In addition to claiming your own cost of transit passes, you can make a claim on behalf of your spouse or common law partner and your children under the age of 19. For more information about claiming a spouse, common-law partner or dependent, visit www.transitpass.ca.


Penticton Transit System & Okanagan-Similkameen Transit System

TRANSIT INFO: 250.492.5602