HOME   >   Regions   >   100 Mile House & Area Transit System   >   Fares    >   Tax Exempt Bus Pass  
BC Transit

Please note that this evening, December 17, 2014, between 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm (PST) you may experience a brief service disruption with the website. We thank you for your patience.

Test drive the new bctransit.com in development . . . We want your feedback!

We are pleased to offer a special preview of our new mobile-friendly website.

Try out the new scheduling tools. Explore the easy to use navigation.

Please note that some features and functionality may not be fully-available during this development period. You may experience temporary disruptions in service while the site is being worked on.

We want to collaborate with you! Let us know what you think by completing this short survey or email the development team at preview@bctransit.com

Tax Exempt Bus Pass 

The Government of Canada offers a non-refundable tax credit if you use a bus pass.

How to Claim Your Bus Pass

Keep your monthly pass and dated receipt. If you use ProPASS, U-PASS or YouthPASS, you can also claim your passes by keeping the appropriate receipts — or in the case of ProPASS users, keep your payroll stubs.

Claiming Your Spouse/Common-law Partner

In addition to claiming your own cost of transit passes, you can make a claim on behalf of your spouse or common law partner and your children under the age of 19. For more information about claiming a spouse, common-law partner or dependent, visit www.transitpass.ca.


100 Mile House & Area Transit System

TRANSIT INFO: 250.395.2834




(Currently, no alerts)