handyDART is a transportation service for persons who have
a disability that is sufficiently severe that the person is
unable to use conventional transit service without assistance.
handyDART service is provided to and from accessible building
You must be registered with the handyDART office before you
can use the service.
There is no fee to register with handyDART. Please call 604-795-5121
on Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and
When you call, the handyDART staff will ask your name, mailing
address and telephone number, then send you an application form.
Please complete the application and return it to Farwest Transit
at 44580 Yale Road West, Chilliwack, V2R 4H1.
Or downloand the PDF of the Registration
You may require free
Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view PDF files.
handyDART Hours of Operation
||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Booking a handyDART Trip
To book a trip with handyDART, call 604-795-5121 on Monday
through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
When you call, please have the following information ready:
- your name
- the date and time you wish to travel
- the exact address where you wish to be picked up and dropped
- whether you will be accompanied by an attendant or an escort
- if you use a wheelchair or another type of mobility aid,
- if you wish to book a return trip.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips once a week or more often.
- One-time trips for purposes such as shopping, social visits
or recreational activities.
Cancelling a Trip
If you no longer need your handyDART reservation, please call
604-795-5121 as soon as possible so that we can schedule a trip
for someone else.
For more handyDART information call 604-795-5121.